[FFmpeg-devel] Experimental SVC decoding patch

Luca Barbato lu_zero
Wed May 20 20:07:30 CEST 2009

Tomperi Seppo wrote:
> Hi, here is a very experimental patch which can decode SVC enchancement
> layer from H.264\SVC stream. Stream must be encoded without inter
> prediction, so enchancement layer is pure AVC except for the headers.
> I'm planning to start writting interlayer prediction stuff soon. If
> someone is interested to help then please contact me.

Thank you for the patch, could you please make sure that:

- functional and cosmetic changes gets in two different patches
- you mail client does not send them as binary but as text

That will help us reviewing it quickly and give you a more appropriate
feedback.

lu

--

Luca Barbato