[FFmpeg-devel] incoming review

compn tempn
Wed Nov 4 18:49:03 CET 2009

On Wed, 4 Nov 2009 16:51:26 +0100, Michael Niedermayer wrote:
>On Tue, Nov 03, 2009 at 07:08:21PM -0500, compn wrote:
>> On Tue, 03 Nov 2009 18:15:21 -0300, Reynaldo H. Verdejo Pinochet wrote:

>> >I'd say no to deletion as long as we have enough storage
>> >and yes to move them if you are planing to order them up
>> >without breaking the references in the bug descriptions.
>>
>> i've just been moving them into issueXXXX dirs. and then adding
>> comments to roundup.
>>
>> root wont give us more space until we organize incoming somewhat. so
>> get to it.
>
>btw, do we have some documentation about how to move files on mphq?

i dont think there are any docs on the subject.
if you have access to natsuki, its just:
mv /home/ftp/MPlayer/incoming/file /home/ftp/MPlayer/samples/dir
the permissions of those files are fixed hourly.

did you have any rules you wanted to set? i dont want to move/delete
any files that the devs wanted. i remember ivop moved a bunch of files
around to samples/archive.

-compn