[FFmpeg-devel] [RFC] Pixel format descriptors and hw-accelerated pixel formats

Stefano Sabatini stefano.sabatini-lala
Fri Nov 6 16:22:31 CET 2009

On date Friday 2009-11-06 15:23:39 +0100, Michael Niedermayer encoded:
> On Fri, Nov 06, 2009 at 12:48:10AM +0100, Stefano Sabatini wrote:
[...]
> > Great, applied.
> >
> > In attachment the test program, should I commit it?
>
> i dont see the point of this program

I used that to check that every format is defined, I thought that
could be useful for other tests too but then I don't care so much so
patch dropped.

Regards.
--
FFmpeg = Fostering & Faithless Monstrous Proud Ecletic Geisha