[FFmpeg-devel] How to get the preprocessing result of a specific c file ?

zhihang wang zhihang.wang
Sat Nov 21 12:20:05 CET 2009

Hi, FFmpeg friends. I have a question on getting the preprocessing result of
a c file.
I use the following command
touch libavcodec/dsputil.c
make libavcodec/dsputil.o
I copy the outputted command the replace the GCC option -c with -E
Then rerun the command to get the preprocessing result.
For example: I want to use the following command to get the preprocessing
result of dsputil.c.

gcc -DHAVE_AV_CONFIG_H -I. -I"/home/xxthink/submit_ffmpeg/new_submit/ffmpeg"
-D_ISOC99_SOURCE -D_POSIX_C_SOURCE=200112 -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64
-D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -std=c99 -g -Wdeclaration-after-statement -Wall
-Wno-switch -Wdisabled-optimization -Wpointer-arith -Wredundant-decls
-Wno-pointer-sign -Wcast-qual -Wwrite-strings -Wtype-limits -Wundef
-fno-math-errno -fno-signed-zeros -fno-tree-vectorize       -MMD -MF
libavcodec/dsputil.d -MT libavcodec/dsputil.o -E -o libavcodec/dsputil.o
libavcodec/dsputil.c

It works before, But now it doesn't work. Would someone awake like to help
me ?Thanks a lot in advance!!!

--
Best Regards
zhihang wang