[FFmpeg-devel] Does FFMPEG support FMO in H.264 ?

Nhat Huy trannhathuy
Thu Oct 1 03:42:52 CEST 2009

Hi,
I attached forman qcif using FMO dispersed with 8 slices. I encoded and
decoded with JM 9.8.
but I can't decode it with ffmpeg.

This is my configuration in JM 9.8 when I encode foreman_qcif.yuv

The FMO related parameters in the config file have been modified.
InputFile  = "E:\foreman_qcif.yuv"
FramesToBeEncoded  = 2
num_slice_groups_minus1  = 7
slice_group_map_type  = 2
SliceGroupConfigFileName  = "E:\foreman_qcif.cfg"
RateControlEnable  = 1
Bitrate  = 32000

Regards,

Huy