[FFmpeg-devel] MPEG decoding on the iPhone is buggy

Jason Millard jsm174
Thu Oct 1 19:42:20 CEST 2009

> With most gnu-based compilers, it is advisable to use
> --cross-prefix=arm-apple-darwin9- (or whatever your compiler is
> called), rather than passing --cc directly.  This also implies
> cross-compilation, so --enable-cross-compile becomes unnecessary in
> this case.

Thanks for the tips. The --arch=c is very helpful. I've spend hours trying
to get --cross-prefix=arm-apple-darwin9- to work. I kept having pathing
issues. There are links all over the place with the SDK, so unfortunately I
just gave up.

Thanks again
Jason