[FFmpeg-devel] why my quick time can not receive the video normally from the ffserver via rtsp protocal?

jinbao2007 jinbao2007
Tue Sep 29 11:36:12 CEST 2009

Dear friends:
    I was being configure a video server on my fedora .I had compiled the ffserver and ffmpeg successfully.and i tried to extract the video and audio data from a file as rtp format.  in client I only got the audio data and it sound normally  but the video was not synchronized . it seemed that  some frames had been lost. my player is quick time (it can not play in windows media certainly ).anybody had met with this 'situation' ?
   give me a gift !

   thanks for all the receiver!