[FFmpeg-devel] MMS protocol implementation progress

Tamas Selmeci tselmeci
Fri Apr 2 10:25:39 CEST 2010

Hi all!

I see that MMS-over-TCP protocol implementation is in progress.

The link that was mentioned on this list
(mmst://Mv-helix1.cwru.edu/a/physics/kavli_cerca_npr.wmv) works with the
patch, mplayer states it's an ASF/TCP stream. However, other ASF/TCP
streams do not load, e.g. mmst://stream01.gtk.hu:80/Jazzy

My question: are you going to do anything with MMS-over-UDP or
MMS-over-HTTP? For the latter, here's an example URL:
mmst://88.191.102.29:80/soulfulhouse

I don't want to urge you, I'm just curious about the progress regarding MMS.

Watching the list for newer versions of the patch.

Regards,
--
Selmeci, Tamas
http://www.open-st.eu