[FFmpeg-devel] Michael's ffmpeg.c patch - Favor streams with more packets if the user did not specify what she wants.

Carl Eugen Hoyos cehoyos
Sun Apr 11 14:13:42 CEST 2010

Chris Stones <chris.stones <at> gmail.com> writes:

> r22002 | michael | 2010-02-23 16:31:14 +0000 (Tue, 23 Feb 2010) | 3 lines
>
> Favor streams with more packets if the user did not specify what she wants.
> Fixes issue1156
>
> Attached is an undo patch.

Given that r22002 fixed six issues on our bugtracker (the number of duplications
is a good indication on how many people the problem affected, imo), I don't
think it is a good idea to revert it.

And I wonder if your use case (not using map with multiple streams) wasn't
originally relying on undocumented behaviour.

Carl Eugen