[FFmpeg-devel] Add mpeg user_data CEA-608/708 extraction.

Daniel Kristjansson danielk
Mon Apr 12 00:22:24 CEST 2010

On Sun, 2010-04-11 at 23:28 +0200, Michael Niedermayer wrote:
> On Sun, Apr 11, 2010 at 02:15:08PM -0400, Daniel Kristjansson wrote:

> adding 1kb to every AVFrame of every codec is not ok

Ok, It can be shrunk to <64 bytes if we toss low priority data, but
I assume that make no difference. Would it matter if I made it a
dynamically allocated array? Then the cost to non-mpeg codecs would
only be a 6-10 bytes per frame.

I'm not sure how I could split this into another stream. It needs
to be decoded from the video user data and reordered to display
order and the pts's need to be assigned properly to match the
frames.

-- Daniel