[FFmpeg-devel] [RFC] Removing non-pthreads support

Gianluigi Tiesi mplayer
Wed Apr 21 02:39:21 CEST 2010

On Tue, Apr 20, 2010 at 08:45:12PM -0300, Ramiro Polla wrote:
> > I use pthread static with the constructor trick since a lot of time
> > in ffmpeg and mplayer without problems
>
> You didn't understand. With my patch you can compile pthreads-win32
> with MSVC or gcc, and link the resulting library with MSVC or gcc in
> any order you want. using your constructor trick you can only build
> pthreads-win32 and use it with gcc.

your patch does same thing than contructor/destruptor
I'm only saying that it works, I suppose also with your patch in the same
way, the comment was about "it can work"

Regards

--
Gianluigi Tiesi <sherpya at netfarm.it>
EDP Project Leader