[FFmpeg-devel] Making av_probe_input_format2 public?

Uoti Urpala uoti.urpala
Fri Apr 30 20:12:49 CEST 2010

On Fri, 2010-04-30 at 19:57 +0200, Reimar D?ffinger wrote:
> Hello,
> av_probe_input_format does neither accept nor return a score, is
> av_probe_input_format2 supposed to become public?
> Or should people just hack and call the "internal" probe function like
> probecheck does? :-)

I looked at that a week or so ago; there already was a patch to make
av_probe_input_format2 public and Michael approved it, but it hasn't
been applied for some reason (maybe only because of some typo, at least
Diego replied to it saying it didn't compile as is). I suppose you could
just commit it...