[FFmpeg-devel] [RFC] LOAS (aka LATM) demuxer

Kieran Kunhya kieran
Sun Aug 1 23:57:02 CEST 2010

> It is on its own not very useful since I doubt loas
> files/streams exists
> besides the ones I've extracted out of mpeg-ts samples. It
> needs to be
> integrated into the mpeg-ts demuxer. I'm not convinced that
> demuxer
> chaining is the best way to do it.

Without chained demuxing how would you handle LATM in rtsp which has been seen in the wild (youtube iirc)? Presumably someone will be crazy enough to use LATM in mp4 in the future too.

I'm not saying these formats are in any way sane but there's going to be a ton of code duplication otherwise.