[FFmpeg-devel] Call for SSH pubkeys for git repository at videolan.org

Nicolas George nicolas.george
Mon Dec 13 23:58:49 CET 2010

Le tridi 23 frimaire, an CCXIX, Reimar D?ffinger a ?crit?:
> Nothing to be done about it, but for the record I'm not overly excited
> about losing password-only commits, that means no more commits
> from a friend's PC...

You could put your private key, passphrase-encrypted, on a
publicly-available but secret URL and download it from your friend's. Or, if
you have a running box with a public IP, ssh to it forwarding an agent and
ssh-add the key. That is a bit more bothersome than just typing the
password, but still possible.

Regards,

--
  Nicolas George