[FFmpeg-devel] [Git] Checklist updated

Ramiro Polla ramiro.polla
Wed Dec 15 01:17:02 CET 2010

On Tue, Dec 14, 2010 at 9:15 PM, Michael Niedermayer <michaelni at gmx.at> wrote:
> On Tue, Dec 14, 2010 at 05:18:27PM +0200, Martin Storsj? wrote:
>> According to Janne, we're mostly waiting for an explicit "go" command from
>> Michael. Michael, are you ok with Janne doing the switch now?
>
> iam ok if
[...]
> * There are no objections from root at mphq to the move, actually i would have
> ?expected some comments from them but only silence ...

I don't think we have a root at mphq anymore.

> * people are ok with me admin-ing the git accounts, this will reduce the stress
> ?and flames between me and root at mphq

Can't we leave this to the videolan admins? I don't think they'd mind
doing this adding/removing accounts, and leaving this job to someone
not directly involved in FFmpeg would mean no stress and flames among
ourselves. And they're also very responsive.