[FFmpeg-devel] [RFC] Some ideas for roundup

compn tempn
Tue Dec 21 03:00:38 CET 2010

On Tue, 21 Dec 2010 01:48:35 +0100, Luca Barbato wrote:
>On 12/21/2010 01:03 AM, Michael Niedermayer wrote:
>>>
>>> For roundup the semantics and usage is the same as the Tag you see in
>>> other social network, just the name is more precise.

>>> Prepare the custom query and I'll add it.

>>> You do not want that, the browser would crawl and the server would work
>>> more for no use.
>>
>> listing all bugs on a single page is easy in a server friendly way.
>> cronjob
>> about browser, no comment
>
>Feel free to try
>
>http://roundup.ffmpeg.org/issue?@sort=-activity&@search_text=&@columns=id,activity,title,creator,assignedto,status&@dispname=Show
>All&@group=priority&@filter=status&@pagesize=50000&@startwith=0&status=-1,1,2
>
>and tell me back. Everybody is free to hammer the server, if it breaks
>I'll have to restrict the custom queries accordingly. The defaults could
>be changed easily but should remain sane.

just wanted to say this loads in a second in chromium and opera 9.25
and firefox and k-meleon on my wimpy p4 1.5ghz. so it doesnt look like
browsers would have trouble with it.

michaels idea : wget
"http://roundup.ffmpeg.org/issue?@sort=-activity&@search_text=&@columns=id,activity,title,creator,assignedto,status&@dispname=ShowAll&@group=priority&@filter=status&@pagesize=50000&@startwith=0&status=-1,1,2"
-O all.html

cron'd updated once daily
and then 'show all' points to http://roundup.ffmpeg.org/all.html

-compn