[FFmpeg-devel] Multiple [in] in filtergraph syntax

tajz tajz
Wed Dec 22 21:08:33 CET 2010

tajz a ?crit :
>> On date Saturday 2010-12-18 18:37:33 +0100, tajz encoded:
> I am working on a video filter of my own, may be a bit outside the
> FFMPEG straight target features.

Thanks to you, I have a very early version of that "filter". It is
mainly vf_drawtext with a few adds.

It reads a GPS tracklog file, then use the GPS time of the first frame,
both are parameters, and then overlays GPS data synchronized with the video.
Here is my first sample :
<http://vimeo.com/18094738>

Don't you think that graphics primitives should go to libavutil (near
pixdesc and pixfmt) ?
Several filters are using pixels, rectangles, or even text rendering. I
think it could be shared in libavutil ?
We may have a "full buffer" and a "sliced" version, to cope with efficiency.

Thanks again, notably to Hemanth Meenakshisundaram and Stefano Sabatini.

--
Thierry Bernier