[FFmpeg-devel] CrystalHD support status

Ant? Santos ansantos
Fri Feb 12 19:54:43 CET 2010

>>> What platform?
>>>

>> Linux.
>
> In that case, I wanted to ask if you have personally witnessed these
> cards working on Linux? I haven't (and I've tried).

Indeed! I already tried XBMC and it plays quite nice! My Atom N270 was
able to play a 1080p H.264 8Mb/s trailer without any problems (around
50% CPU). However, it doesn't handle well interlaced contents and
currently I need it working in VLC (and therefore in FFmpeg) to play
IPTV UDP multicast streams.

Thanks,

Ant?nio Santos