[FFmpeg-devel] FFconf - Call for Participants

Attila Kinali attila
Sun Feb 14 11:38:17 CET 2010

On Sat, 13 Feb 2010 18:11:36 +0100 CET
"Fran?ois Revol" <revol at free.fr> wrote:

> I'd say it might be interesting to organize aside another existing
> event to benefit from the infrastructure.

We thought about that, but came to the conclusion, that such
events provide too much distraction. After all, you still have
to man at least a booth, talk with visitors etc pp.

What we want to acheive is a meeting of those involved in
video coding, so that things can be discussued w/o all these
distrations and have all relevant people present.

			Attila Kinali

--
Why does it take years to find the answers to
the questions one should have asked long ago?