[FFmpeg-devel] CrystalHD support status

Scott D. Davilla davilla
Sat Feb 13 16:38:55 CET 2010

Hi,

I'm involved with Broadcom and the CrystalHD with respect to the
osx/linux driver and library. If you are having problem getting the
CrystalHD working, I suggest subscribing to the crystalhd-development
mailing list at http://groups.google.com/group/crystalhd-development
and asking for help rather than thrashing about and spinning. Both
Jarod and myself subscribe to that list and between the two of us, we
know the most (outside of Broadcom) about the CrystalHD. We also have
an official connection to developers at Broadcom.

The CrystalHD card does have it's quirks and we have also seem many
ebay sourced card arriving DOA. We highly suggest LogicSupply as it's
the only official source for new layout cards that carry Broadcom's
blessing and warrantee.

Scott