[FFmpeg-devel] Hi Request for Small Tasks for GSoC 2010

shankhs ch shankhsps
Mon Feb 22 18:55:08 CET 2010

> Ok, so just FYI:
> (1) Zhentan Feng is also interested in the MMS SoC project;
> (2) For MMS, I strongly, strongly recommend doing the qualification
> task suggested on the SoC wiki [1]: "An patch for simple streaming (no
> seeking) over TCP only could serve as a good qualification task".
>
> Ronald
>
> [1]
> http://wiki.multimedia.cx/index.php?title=FFmpeg_Summer_Of_Code_2010#MMS_protocol_implementation

So does that mean :
a. I won't get the project (In that case I have to start looking for another
project)
OR
b. I need to submit the patch faster than anybody ( I should start working
on the problem)
?
Thanks