[FFmpeg-devel] Bug in the mpeg-ts writer code

Carl Eugen Hoyos cehoyos
Wed Feb 24 11:58:32 CET 2010

Yann Coupin <yann.coupin+ffmpeg <at> gmail.com> writes:

> On Thu, Feb 18, 2010 at 1:37 AM, Baptiste Coudurier <
> baptiste.coudurier <at> gmail.com> wrote:
>

> > I should have mentioned that it is not problematic at all. I said that I'd
> > prefer if it would start at 0 because in the perfect scenario of a complete
> > file, it seems natural for the cc to start at 0.
> >

> Here's a new version of the patch that generates files with a cc that starts
> at 0. It validates as far as I can tell. I've updated the checksum for the
> regression testing accordingly.

Applied since the original version was already ok'ed.
Please flame on cvslog, if not.

Yann, do I understand correctly that MPEG-2 video (plus MP2 audio? or plus ac3?)
in MPEG-TS are now correctly muxed? What is missing for H264 in MPEG-TS?

Carl Eugen