[FFmpeg-devel] [RFC] Rename libavformat/rtp_* to rtpenc_* and rtpdec_*

Luca Abeni lucabe72
Sun Feb 28 14:19:14 CET 2010

Hi Martin,

On 28/02/10 12:05, Martin Storsj? wrote:
> On Sat, 27 Feb 2010, Martin Storsj? wrote:

>>> I was planning to do it in a second commit, but I got preempted by some
>>> other issues... Still on my todo list, but I need to find some time.
>>
>> I can do this myself now that I've got a svn account, if there are no
>> objections?
>
> Done, files renamed.

Thanks. I tried to reply saying to go ahead with the commit, but I see
that my email did not reach the mailing list for some reason. Anyway, I
see that you committed the rename anyway, so no problem.

			Thanks,
				Luca