[FFmpeg-devel] rm source code

Stefano Sabatini stefano.sabatini-lala
Sat Jan 16 18:42:55 CET 2010

On date Friday 2010-01-15 17:38:00 -0800, K.S. encoded:
> Dear all:
>

> I am a fresh in RM coding, Now, I am reading ffplay source code for rm
> decoder, I have some questions about this codec, But I don't know
> whether I can send my question into this list. Could some tell me who I
> can ask for help. Thanks

This is thread hi-jacking. Start a new thread for such questions.

Also stay compliant with the mailing list and development rules:
http://ffmpeg.org/developer.html
http://ffmpeg.org/contact.html

Regards.
--
FFmpeg = Faboulous Fundamentalist Mortal Pure Eccentric God