[FFmpeg-devel] Democratic election of the server admins

Måns Rullgård mans
Sun Jul 4 02:24:00 CEST 2010

Michael Niedermayer <michaelni at gmx.at> writes:

> At a minimum i need to have the ability to close peoples accounts

That is quite some dissonance.

> including the admins!

Please stop beating around the bush.  It is quite clear you are doing
this for no other reason than to undermine me and Diego.  I only wish
you would show the courtesy, or perhaps courage, of a direct challenge
rather than these underhanded tactics thinly disguised under a false
label of democracy.

--
M?ns Rullg?rd
mans at mansr.com