[FFmpeg-devel] Democratic election of the server admins

compn tempn
Sun Jul 4 13:07:04 CEST 2010

On Sun, 4 Jul 2010 02:32:06 +0200, Michael Niedermayer wrote:
>I want people to discuss controversal changes on ffmpeg-dev before they do
>them. I also want people to discuss completely broken warning fixes on
>ffmpeg-dev before they are commited and i want people to clean their
>messed up warning fix attempts up if they mess up.

did you try requesting diego/mans commit access temporary suspended
pending the return to posting patches?

you can control commit rights , i'm sure of it. as impartial roots they
must follow this order.

a simple 'as project leader i hereby suspend your commit rights until
such time as i can trust you to post patches first for such changes'
should do.

i just dont think you exhausted your power options before trying to
elect a new root.

-compn