[FFmpeg-devel] [patch]add a guid for asf header parser

zhentan feng spyfeng
Mon Jul 5 19:01:14 CEST 2010

hi
The fist patch handle more guid when parse the asf header.
The second patch add_time_test_data packet(make it strictly match with the
spec).

I meant to extract the common code from mmst.c and mmsh.c 3 days ago.
So I paln to test mmst protocol with the link [1], unfortunately, [1]
doesn't work any more, the server is down.
then I tried to find anther mmst link from Internet. mmst links are really
rare.
I only found [2]. However, it doesn't work with current mmst.c version in
ffmpeg trunk.
so I tried to fix the bug, then I have the 2 patches.

btw: the server of [2] is not always stable, and because of the poor
connection too many retransmissions occurred.
could anyone give more mmst links for test?
thanks
zhentan

[1]mmst://Mv-helix1.cwru.edu/a/physics/kavli_cerca_npr.wmv
[2]mmst://61.139.126.90/mtv
--
Best wishes~