[FFmpeg-devel] ddl, exe, rar, zip files in the samples collection

Attila Kinali attila
Wed Jul 7 12:11:43 CEST 2010

Moin,

Carl Eugen made me aware of the fact, that my moving of the ffmpeg
issues into a directory under the samples hierarchy made files
accesible to the public that should not be. Especially binaries
that were reported due to GPL violations.

Hence i chmod'ed all .exe, dll, rar and zip files in the samples
hierarchy, so that they cannot be downloaded anymore without using
the developer login over ftp.

In short, if you try to download a file and get a 403, try using
ftp using the developer login.

			Attila Kinali

--
If you want to walk fast, walk alone.