[FFmpeg-devel] ARM-NEON patches

Pavel Pavlov pavel
Thu Jul 8 00:57:42 CEST 2010

Well, I asked about that because I didn't think that loader actually modifies executable code itself.
On windows, there is an import table (function pointers) and at load time this pointers are set with function addresses. All the code is simply copied as-is from file to memory. That's how I always thought it works.