[FFmpeg-devel] About ffmpeg XAVS support.

jianwen chen jianwen.chen.video
Tue Jul 13 09:45:33 CEST 2010

Dear,

You mean the author information in the copyright license, right?

For this I have to explain to avoid your misunderstanding. We respect the
author and the copyright very seriously.

The reason why this list is blank is we assign different modules for some
students to implement. And when we finish, we merged all the modules
together and checked in the code without careful check.  Actually, we
changed the code based on the X264 encoder, but we do not know  what we
should do? Should I add the author of X264 to this author list or ?

Again, we are not familiar with the opensource rules, we are just fresh man
with great passions. We can study and improve with your and all the help of
the open source community.   We will be as professional as you in the
future. Please give some help on this. I really appreciate for your all
kinds of help.

Thanks,
Jianwen

Rregards,