[FFmpeg-devel] [RFC] libavfilter audio framework - split patches

S.N. Hemanth Meenakshisundaram smeenaks
Tue Jul 13 11:32:36 CEST 2010

S.N. Hemanth Meenakshisundaram wrote:
>> On date Sunday 2010-07-11 16:47:21 +0200, Michael Niedermayer encoded:

>>> duplicate of avfilter_ref_pic()
>>>
>>> duplicate of avfilter_unref_pic()
>>>
>>> duplicate of avfilter_get_video_buffer()

avfilter.c - differences from yesterday's patch.

Using a macro to generalize ref_pic/ref_samples and
unref_pic/unref_samples. Note that this is required even with both
referencing the common and generalized AVFilterBuffer since the
SamplesRef and PicRef structures themselves need to be separate.

Another for get_video_buffer/get_samples_ref and taking care of formats
being a common enum now.