[FFmpeg-devel] May RockPlayer be added to the FFmpeg-based Projects?

Carl Eugen Hoyos cehoyos
Sat Jul 17 21:04:58 CEST 2010

pin xue <pinxue <at> gmail.com> writes:

> We also provided source code of the .so includes Android.mk, so that any
> developer interested may compile it easily with Android NDK. It is published
> at http://www.anplayer.com/tech_en.html .

Please do not call this menu entry on your homepage "tech" but source or
similar. Also, you have to make sure that wherever a customer downloads Rock
Player from (I suspect the "Market Place"), there is a link to your source site
to "accompany" the binary distribution.

Also, please react to http://roundup.ffmpeg.org/issue2101 - it is imo better to
discuss possible license violations there.

Please find out how to spell our project correctly (as you correctly did in the
subject), Carl Eugen