[FFmpeg-devel] May RockPlayer be added to the FFmpeg-based Projects?

Carl Eugen Hoyos cehoyos
Sat Jul 17 23:00:44 CEST 2010

M?ns Rullg?rd <mans <at> mansr.com> writes:

> > I already tried to explain to you that this is _not_ what you are
> > doing: I was actively searching for the FFmpeg sources and did not
> > find the source code (before using the link in your mail). Apart
> > from that, if your homepage is the only possibility to get to the
> > Market Place (I don't know how it works) than it will possibly be
> > enough to link from there.
>
> The Android Market is typically accessed through an app directly on
> the phone.  It displays a short description of each downloadable app
> along with (optional) screenshots, link to official homepage, and a
> few user comments.

Thank you for explaining this.

Is it possible to view those pages without an Android Phone? If not, could
somebody explain how the page looks like and where it links?

Carl Eugen