[FFmpeg-devel] May RockPlayer be added to the FFmpeg-based Projects?

pin xue pinxue
Sun Jul 18 15:12:13 CEST 2010

> > I already tried to explain to you that this is _not_ what you are
> > doing: I was actively searching for the FFmpeg sources and did not
> > find the source code (before using the link in your mail).

Our website and product are online for less than 3 days, I don't know how
long it will take to appear in the search result of your keywords. Perhaps
you may try your keywords plus RockPlayer.

>M?ns Rullg?rd <mans <at> mansr.com> writes:
>>
>> The Android Market is typically accessed through an app directly on
>> the phone.  It displays a short description of each downloadable app
>> along with (optional) screenshots, link to official homepage, and a
>> few user comments.
>
>Thank you for explaining this.
>
>Is it possible to view those pages without an Android Phone? If not, could
>somebody explain how the page looks like and where it links?

Thanks M?ns Rullg?rd's explanation. Android Market doesn't have web
interface yet, the only way to get Apps is to use the Market App created by
Google and put on phone when it was manufactured. Developer may provide up
to 325 characters description in plain text when submitting the app, this
field is the only place to tell user what's the app plus what's changed when
it is upgrading.

When users click the link in our website on the phone or just search
directly in the Market app on the phone, they will see the description
(plain text), screen shot and comments from existed users.

--
Best Regards!

Yang Wu
Location: Pudong, Shanghai, China.