[FFmpeg-devel] [Patch] MMS protocol bug fixed

zhentan feng spyfeng
Mon Jul 19 03:16:19 CEST 2010

Hi
On Mon, Jul 19, 2010 at 12:15 AM, Ronald S. Bultje <rsbultje at gmail.com>wrote:

> Hi,
>
> On Sun, Jul 18, 2010 at 6:58 AM, zhentan feng <spyfeng at gmail.com> wrote:
> > On Sun, Jul 18, 2010 at 12:40 AM, Ronald S. Bultje <rsbultje at gmail.com
> >wrote:
> stream

> >> There's a typo in #4, should be "references". %d to PRId64 should be a
> >> separate patch. Ok otherwise.
> >
> > see the new patches.
>
> All OK. I'll give it until monday for others to review, then will apply.
>
> On a completely unrelated sidenote, is it just me or does the way your
> replies display in emails very weird? Quite often, your words will
> display quoted (i.e. as if I said that). Do you use gmail's web
> interface or another mailing client?

yes, I use gmail web interface :)

but another problem occurred in last mail:

"This is the mail system at host natsuki.mplayerhq.hu.

                  The mail system

<ffmpeg-devel at mplayerhq.hu>: mail forwarding loop for
ffmpeg-devel at mplayerhq.hu

Final-Recipient: rfc822; ffmpeg-devel at mplayerhq.hu
Diagnostic-Code: X-Postfix; mail forwarding loop for
ffmpeg-devel at mplayerhq.hu
"

zhentan
--