[FFmpeg-devel] CinemaDNG format

Stefano Sabatini stefano.sabatini-lala
Thu Jul 22 13:04:18 CEST 2010

On date Thursday 2010-07-22 13:54:25 +0300, David Kaplan encoded:
> Hi all
>
> I'd like to add support for the CinemaDNG format to libavformat.
> I'm not familiar with the codebase and will start poking around - but does
> anyone have any tips of where best to start?

http://ffmpeg.org/documentation.html

In particular:
http://ffmpeg.org/developer.html
http://wiki.multimedia.cx/index.php?title=FFmpeg_demuxer_HOWTO

But the best way is usually to pick a format which is reasonably
similar to that which you want implement, read its code and base your
new format on that code.

The rest will be posting patches here and getting them through review.

Regards.
--
FFmpeg = Fancy and Faithless Marvellous Peaceless Epic Geisha