[FFmpeg-devel] Open Video Conference 2010

Daniel G. Taylor dan
Tue Jul 27 23:28:43 CEST 2010

On 07/25/2010 09:11 PM, Alex Converse wrote:
> The Open Video Conference [1] in New York City is this October 1-2. I
> plan on attending not as any sort of exhibitor or speaker but just as
> an individual to see what's going on. I thought that perhaps other
> North American FFmpeg devs might be interested in attending and
> meeting up. I'm posting this now because early registration ends in
> one week.

I'll be attending along with some of my coworkers, also just as an
individual going to talks and such. I'd love to meet up and actually
meet some of the FFmpeg devs over a beer or two.

I also have a spare bedroom for anyone that might want to come. You can
stay for free and I live right in the city. First come, first serve if
anyone is interested.

Take care,
--
Daniel G. Taylor