No subject

bogus at does.not.exist.com bogus at does.not.exist.com
Mon Jul 5 15:10:54 CEST 2010

humanly impossible to turn it into ffmpeg-worthy code in the time
which has been available.  Your attempts at dodging reviews and
refusal to submit a minimal patch set reinforces this feeling of mine.

> So I don't really see any big issues not commiting that part already.
> But maybe I'm missing sth. out?

You're missing the part where nobody has seen the minimal, functional
patch set which has been repeatedly requested.

Again, I request that nothing be committed before a proper review has
taken place.

--=20
M=E5ns Rullg=E5rd
mans at mansr.com