[FFmpeg-devel] RTSP over HTTP tunnel authentication

Stas Oskin stas.oskin
Sun Jun 13 20:46:15 CEST 2010

Hi.

 Not yet, a patch for that would be appreciated.

Attached is a quick and dirty patch for  HTTP tunnel authentication. The
trick is to copy the HTTPAuthState from GET handler to POST handler.

For quick proof of concept I placed the HTTPContext structure inside the
rtsp.c file, but it certainly advised to expose the HTTPContext structure in
http.h or use any other technique for correct void pointer priv_data
de-referencing.

This patch works on multiple RTSP over HTTP sources I tried, and was
verified to comply to Apple HTTP tunneling protocol.

Regards.