[FFmpeg-devel] RTSP over HTTP tunnel authentication

Stas Oskin stas.oskin
Tue Jun 15 14:11:27 CEST 2010

Hi.

No, we're not.

If you read onwards, I corrected myself in later email.

> I didn't seen this behaviour when I've tested it with DSS at least. If you
> do have such a sample, please share it with me. Until that, we'll just be
> arguing back and forth without actually getting anywhere.

I just sent you an URL in private. And I'm not arguing :) - just trying to
explain there are other approaches then DSS one, which actually become more
popular.

> Also, when replying, make sure your own reply gets written at the correct
> quoting level and not messing up the original quote. Your replies look
> like this:
> http://lists.mplayerhq.hu/pipermail/ffmpeg-devel/2010-June/090705.html
> When reading that, it is quite hard to know that the second line of the
> quote actually was written by you, not by me.

I hope that was a one-time miss, as usually GMail formats this correctly.

Regards.