[FFmpeg-devel] [RFC] MinGW and shlibdir and pkg-config

Ramiro Polla ramiro.polla
Mon Jun 21 15:14:48 CEST 2010

2010/6/21 M?ns Rullg?rd <mans at mansr.com>:
> Ramiro Polla <ramiro.polla at gmail.com> writes:
>> The import libraries should be properly installed. But that involves
>> going through Mans' lovely review (?) process, so I've given up a
>> few times in the past couple of years...
>
> I refuse to "fix" problems I don't understand. ?It's not my fault if
> you fail to adequately describe the issue.

The problem is not technical. It is your constant an unnecessary
insults which get in the way of proper reviews. That is if you don't
simply ignore the issue.

> My reading of the configure script says it places the import libs in
> $libdir just like you say it should.

Right, apparently it really does. I had forgotten about that.