[FFmpeg-devel] SVN 23679: missing dependency for decoder mp3adufloat

Thierry Foucu tfoucu
Tue Jun 22 19:15:44 CEST 2010

On Tue, Jun 22, 2010 at 9:10 AM, Ramiro Polla <ramiro.polla at gmail.com>
wrote:
> Hi Thierry,
>
> On Tue, Jun 22, 2010 at 12:51 PM, Thierry Foucu <tfoucu at gmail.com> wrote:
>> ../svn/configure --disable-everything --cc=gcc
--enable-decoder=mp3adufloat

>> /usr/local/google/ffmpeg/svn/libavcodec/mpegaudiodec_float.c:83: error:
>> ?decode_frame_adu? undeclared here (not in a function)
>
> Thanks for running the tests again. But do you think you could
> redirect the reports to the roundup issue tracker[1]? It's more
> appropriate for bug reports like these.

No pb. I will do for the new one.
do you know a way i can do that using some shell automatically?
the issue tracker need a login.I guess I could try to write some bash + curl
program to login and create a new issue.