[FFmpeg-devel] [HACK] CDQ "support" for mov demuxer

Baptiste Coudurier baptiste.coudurier
Mon Jun 28 23:04:15 CEST 2010

Hi Reimar,

On 06/24/2010 11:27 AM, Reimar D?ffinger wrote:
> Hello,
> attached patch allows playing of at least the video part of CDQ files.
> Sample: http://samples.mplayerhq.hu/mov/SR125.CDQ
> It obviously needs some work, but I don't know the mov format and
> our demuxer well enough to guess how to implement this right,
> so I'd like to hear your comments.
> And yes, this hack does not really work right, some of the tracks it creates
> aren't right (created as rawvideo with no dimensions)...

Very interesting, I worked a bit on this, basically adding parsing
functions.
I'm not sure how to retrieve music data though, there is probably info
in these atoms, run with -debug 1 and see.

--
Baptiste COUDURIER