[FFmpeg-devel] Patches from XBMC

Carl Eugen Hoyos cehoyos
Tue Jun 29 19:25:57 CEST 2010

M?ns Rullg?rd <mans <at> mansr.com> writes:

> Our friends at XBMC have made some patches to FFmpeg.  Some of them
> look good, or at least reasonable, at first glance, others are more
> debatable.  Everybody, please have a look at
> http://gitorious.org/theuni/ffmpeg/commits/rebased

http://gitorious.org/theuni/ffmpeg/commit/5090fb9a1aa18b6a702b321968d35853cf3f4447
I wonder what this is about since MPlayer shows DVB teletext with -demuxer lavf

http://gitorious.org/theuni/ffmpeg/commit/f90139a601e8670c8e9f8a308d46bb21e4451d45
I think I have tested this patch many times, but it does not fix anything
(except the "fps" output). But I'd love to be corrected since this is the
second-most reported problem after the already mentioned 1086, iirc.

http://gitorious.org/theuni/ffmpeg/commit/bf4544ba7ba41e11c2644b38738ca07b225fcb9c
This is rejected, afaict.

http://gitorious.org/theuni/ffmpeg/commit/a9f54fa6c8291093e57b939a1157804cd7569fef
I would love to get a relevant sample (or understand the commit message).

Carl Eugen