[FFmpeg-devel] gsoc small task -- theora

Luca Barbato lu_zero
Thu Mar 4 13:30:10 CET 2010

On 03/04/2010 04:06 AM, Josh Allmann wrote:
> Hi,
> I'm interested on working on RTSP/RTP for GSOC 2010. There seems to be
> a lot of RTSP activity on this list lately, but I hope it is still
> available as a project.
> I will be working on the Theora RTP depayloader as a small task unless
> there is a better suggestion.
> Josh

I think you are welcome to help, the current theora draft on ietf is a
bit outdated, theora and vorbis should behave the same (so it shouldn't
be that hard implement it, please use gst or feng to check interoperability.

lu

--

Luca Barbato
Gentoo/linux