[FFmpeg-devel] [RFC] libavformat: URL reassembly with IPv6 addresses

Ronald S. Bultje rsbultje
Fri Mar 5 16:33:26 CET 2010

Hi,

On Fri, Mar 5, 2010 at 10:27 AM, Michael Niedermayer <michaelni at gmx.at> wrote:
> On Fri, Mar 05, 2010 at 09:38:10AM -0500, Ronald S. Bultje wrote:
>> >
>> > that should be in url_open_protocol() then
>>
>> then the url_*() code would have to know whether we're a network protocol?
>
> it could assume every one is

Actually I was thinking of a CAP_* flag field in the URLProtocol
declaration for this. But that's API breakage. Why don't we add it
under a proper #if version <=> bla and if smaller, always
ff_network_init()?

Or too much code, just add the damn thing?

Ronald