[FFmpeg-devel] RTMPE support

Carl Eugen Hoyos cehoyos
Mon Mar 15 11:02:18 CET 2010

Carl Eugen Hoyos <cehoyos <at> ag.or.at> writes:

> > Here's a librtmp wrapper for libavformat. These diffs are needed as well:

[...]

> I don't think the patch should disable the current code (did you open
> bug-reports for the cases where it does not work?) and your new file contains
> tabs that cannot be committed to svn (please consider running tools/patcheck).

I forgot that your patch adds a license issue as-is.
In case the rtmp maintainer rejects your patch and you host it somewhere to
allow people to use it, please change it so librtmp support only gets compiled
if --enable-gpl was used for configure.
We already have more than enough issues with people mixing GPL and LGPL code
claiming it stays LGPL.

Thank you, Carl Eugen