[FFmpeg-devel] AAC decoder corrups memory?

Pavel Pavlov pavel
Wed Mar 17 21:22:20 CET 2010

> ICL is not a supported compiler for FFmpeg. See:
> blab la bla

If you don't want to try to run ffplay, then why bother replying at all? Does ffmpeg contain some dirty magic or intel compiler sucks beyond all belief, so that .c transferred to binaries using anything other gcc become corrupted?? I use icl build for a long time and never had problems, but in case if anything goes wrong at least I can easily debug with ms visualstudio.