[FFmpeg-devel] [RFC/PATCH] Better handling of Japanese ISDB-T/S transport streams

Carl Eugen Hoyos cehoyos
Sat Mar 20 14:04:47 CET 2010

Jan Ekstr?m <jeebjp <at> gmail.com> writes:

> After finding out that certain applications do not like Japanese
> transport streams
> with audio channel count changing within the stream,
> I was linked to a  certain Japanese
> patch to ffmpeg: http://linux.papa.to/image/ffmpeg-2009-06-30.patch

If you want this patch to be applied (and I assume so, because if not you would
not have posted to this list), please send a clean version of the patch.
That means at least:
Remove cosmetics
Make patch apply to current svn
Produce patch with svn di
One patch per issue (=at least the text issue has to be a separate patch!)

Carl Eugen