[FFmpeg-devel] Proposition for new parameter (re delay)

Carl Eugen Hoyos cehoyos
Sat Mar 20 17:18:44 CET 2010

contact <at> weezo.net <contact <at> weezo.net> writes:

> I've added an extra parameter to ffmpeg command line for personal use,
> and I wonder if it could interest the community to actually integrate it
> into ffmpeg:

No matter if the patch will be integrated or not, somebody else might find it
useful, so please send it (svn di and please read
http://ffmpeg.org/developer.html#SEC4 and the following paragraphs).

Please do not press reply on an unrelated mail, instead start a new thread for
your patch explaining again what it is good for.

Carl Eugen